Friday 6 March 2020

Lucky Challenge today!

We have a brand new Challenge for you this week!

The theme this week is LETS GET LUCKY!
LUCKY as in how lucky you are to have someone, something etc etc..

 For this one, I am using the sweet stamp set called: Hammie Sweetness Overload!
as well as the matching dies.
  This little set reminds me of my daughters who I am SO lucky to have and also reminds me of their love of donuts and sweet little creatures!
I stamped the little Hammie on some Copic paper and coloured it using my Copic markers. Then I cut it out using the perfect matching dies. Speaking of dies, I used the Linked Border Die and wove some ribbon through it! Then I added it onto some cardstock and patterned paper and finally some gumdrops!



Go and see all the amazing products in the STORE and then
Join us in the Challenges! 

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!
Sue







No comments:

Post a Comment