Friday 6 March 2020

Cut it Up Challenge today!


Good Morning!
Your Next Stamp is an awesome sponsor of the

The theme of this challenge is: Green With Envy
You Have to use green on your project and a die!

For my card, I used one of the newly released stamp sets called: Pigs Can Fly.
I stamped out the little pig and coloured him using my Copic markers. 
Then I used the matching dies to perfectly cut it out.
 Next,I stamped a sentiment onto a banner from the Washi Tape Die Set and attached it to the plane..
I distressed the background with a cloud die and cut the panel out using the stitched rectangle die

Go and see all the amazing products in the YNS STORE

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!
Sue







3 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable!! That little pig in the plane is just too cute. Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up this week. We loved having Your Next Stamp as our sponsor.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the green and blue together. Your bear image is adorable and I really love the green plane. Thanks for joining the Cut It Up, "Green with Envy" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally cute, Sue! I always love to see aircraft images.

    Thanks for sharing your Green with Envy project with us at Cut it Up! We're so glad you joined us!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete