Friday 20 March 2020

New Challenge Starts today!

We have a brand new Challenge for you this week!

The theme this week is CUTE CRITTERS!
YNS has a WHOLE bunch of Cute Critters for this Challenge!

 One of my favourite sets happens to have some pretty special CUTE critters!!! 
It is called Ewe Can DO It!

I stamped the little sheep x 3 on some Copic paper and coloured them using my Copic markers. Then once I created this little scene, I cut it out using the Stitched Rectangle Dies. (Hey, have you seen the new Stitched Rectangle Frames Dies just released??)
I adhered this to some patterned paper and cardstock.

Go and see all the amazing products in the STORE and then
Join us in the Challenges! 

There is a comment to win a free stamp set opportunity on the YNS Blog, IG and FB; comments must be left by Mar 25th, winner announced on 3/27.  challenge runs through April 2nd at midnight EST.
Thank you for looking and have a great day!
Sue








No comments:

Post a Comment