Tuesday 10 March 2020

Whooo Wants a Sneak Peek??



WELCOME to Day 2 of the
Your Next Stamp MARCH 2020 Preview!!

The FULL Release and Blog Hop
starts on THURSDAY at 11 AM!

Since I am so excited about this collection, WHOOOO wants a Sneak Peek!?

Here is one of the new stamp sets called: QUIRKY FUN OWLS!
This set just made me chuckle!!

I stamped the little owls with Black Olive Ink by YNS and coloured them with Copic markers. Then I cut them out using a file I made on my Silhouette for a circle card and mats. Lastly, I added the sentiment with green Versafine ink and the red ribbon!

  This month is just jammed with amazing new dies and stamps
it is really going to be hard to choose what you love most!

Hope you enjoyed this preview and if you would like to see more come back
Thursday at 11AM EST and join in all the fun!

Have a great day!
Sue




4 comments:

  1. I love birdies and I love shaped cards - a win win if you ask me. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaped cards are so fun, fab design on this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute shape. I need to try making so shaped cards.

    ReplyDelete