Friday 21 February 2020

New Challenge!

We have a brand new Challenge for you this week!

The theme this week is IN and OUT!
Decorate your card on the inside as well as the outside

 For this one, I am using the sweet stamp set called :Make Some Noise
as well as the matching dies.
 And here is what the inside looks like!

I started out by using the Bold Happy Birthday Die Set and cut out the front of my card. Then I used some paper from the Birthday Girl Paper Pad and backed the sentiment.
I stamped the little birds on some Copic paper and then on the inside of my card and coloured them all using Copic markers. I cut the little birds out with the matching dies. Lastly, I added some fun Gumdrops and highlighted everything with my Gel pen.

Have you seen our New Releases this week???

Go and see all the amazing products in the STORE and then
Join us in the Challenges! 

 I even have a coupon for you!

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!
Sue






1 comment: