Sunday 8 March 2020

Women's Day Blog Hop!


Good Morning!
Your Next Stamp is an awesome sponsor of the
Women's Day Blog Hop!

This Hop runs from March 8th to the 22nd and their theme is everything to do with Women.

Since my BFF is a big part of my life I decided to make a card for her using the stamp called: WhatNot Sentiments Eleven.

I heat embossed the sentiment and used black embossing ink. Then I used some Distress Oxide inks to smoosh water and ink over my card and dried it in layers until I was happy with it.
Lastly, because we all need a little bling, I always add some Gumdrops! 
These ones are called Pink Pizazz Sparkly Gumdrops!

Go and celebrate with all the special women in your life and then
peruse on over to see all the amazing products in the YNS STORE

There is also a Facebook  group for this hop!

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!
Sue








1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card Sue, I love the sentiment you chose for this card and it surely will brighten up your friend's day. We are so glad you joined us with this beauty and now I have this stamp set in my wish list. Happy Women's day ❤ and thank you for inspiring us.

    ReplyDelete