Saturday 14 March 2020

New Release Week!

We just released a whole bunch of awesome new stamps and dies for 
March and we are still creating with them! 
Today is my day and I get to work with a really cute set this month called Easter Love!
With Easter right around the corner this is a PERFECT set to make some cards with!


I started out by inking some background clouds with Distress Oxide Inks and then adding some grass from the Grass Tuft Edge Die. I stamped the little bunny onto some Copic paper, colouring him with my Copic markers and then cutting him out using the matching dies. I bumped him up using some foam tape and placing him in the grass and added some additional "eggs"- which are some Blueberry Blitz Sparkly Gumdrops. To finish it off, I cut a frame from the brand new Stitched Rectangle Frame dies!


Have you seen our New Releases this week???

Go and see all the amazing products in the STORE and then
Join us in the Challenges! 

 I even have a coupon for you!

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!
Sue







No comments:

Post a Comment