Tuesday 3 November 2020

Who wants a Preview?

  


WELCOME to Day TWO of the
Your Next Stamp NOVEMBER 2020 Previews!!

We are showcasing the all new November stamp and dies all this week with 
a Instagram Hop on Thursday!

For my Sneak Peek, I am using the new stamp set called 
Cute Holiday Tags!

Can I tell you I absolutely LOVE this set!! It was SO much fun to colour and 
cut out using the perfect dies!

I stamped the images on Nina White paper and coloured it with Copic markers. Next, I highlighted some of the parts with Novo glitter markers and a White Gel pen. Then I used the matching dies and cut these perfect tags out and added a bit of ribbon!

Here's some close ups of the tags:



And here is the stamp set!

Each Preview Day we are giving away the sets being previewed!

The FULL Release and INSTAGRAM Hop starts on THURSDAY November 5th at 11 AM!

Hope you enjoyed this preview and if you would like to see more come back tomorrow for another preview!
Then join us on Thursday on IG for the HOP!
 My Instagram is  @sue.th and join in all the fun!

Have a great day!
Sue



26 comments:

  1. Just love these tags! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow just fabulous! Love this new tag set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. These are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are so sweet and delightful, Sue! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesssss, in my world a gift never ever ever is given without a To/from. I have saved every to/from from my hubby of many years. It is a very special part of giving! I love these very much. The color the whimsy...fun and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWWW your tags are just so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute that you shaded the edges of your tags. These are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those tags are the cutest! Totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic tags! I love the inking to give just a little bit of background colour.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a useful stamp set. Sometimes
    you don't want to put a lot into a
    tag because you know they won't be
    appreciated. These are just enough
    work. Great tags. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute tags--I like the colors and sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these tags! It is so easy to create tags with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These tags are so very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All your tags are ADORABLE!!! BEAUTIFUL JOB <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these tags—super adorable and the colours are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all so wonderful and useful. Adorable. Love this stamp set.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your amazing colouring and gorgeous backgrounds on these adorable tags. It adds such a personal touch to the person receiving the presents knowing they were hand made especially for them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the Tag stamp sets. You can never have too many tags.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm in love with these super adorable tags they are way too adorable

    ReplyDelete