Thursday 5 November 2020

November Release is Here!!

 


Welcome to the November 2020
NEW RELEASE AND INSTAGRAM HOP
from Your Next Stamp!

The card I made for you today features a new set called: Sweet Holiday Cookies and it is SO cute! 
I made a card today and  love how you can create a little scene perfect for Christmas!
I stamped the little gingerbread guys on Copic paper and then I coloured them with Copic markers and then cut them out using the dies. Then I created a glittered snowy hill on top of some paper from the Winter Plaid Paper Pad. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment and added some gumdrops.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Take advantage of the Discount Code YNS is offering!

NOW
and
To enter:  1. ❤️ this photo  2. Follow me @sue.th AND @yournextstamp  3. Leave a comment  4. Tag your friends for additional chances to win  The next stop is @next on list.  Entries will be accepted until Sunday, November 8, 2020 at midnight EST. The winners will be randomly selected on November 9, 2020 and notified via Instagram Direct Message. Giveaway open to worldwide participants age 16 and above.  This giveaway is not  sponsored or endorsed by Instagram.
#yns #yournextstamp 

Have a wonderful day!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment