Saturday 21 November 2020

YNS Christmas Series- Day One!

    

Good Morning And 
Welcome to
Day One 
of our 
Special Christmas Series
from 
This week we are featuring five stamp sets: 
Paw-liday Pups, Cool Winter Cats, Happy EggNog Season, Merry Mouse Eve and Holiday Sparkle!

Today I am using the awesome set called Paw-liday Pup! 
I stamped the little dog and coloured it with Copic markers and cut it out using the matching dies.
Then I used some Distress ink and a piece of paper I cut hills into and inked some snow hills. For the snowflakes I used a stencil and some glitter paste and then I stamped the sentiment.



Stay tuned all this week for more Christmas Series Cards and projects!!

For an added bonus YNS is giving you 50% OFF the featured stamp sets this week!!!!
Doesn't get better than that!


Have a wonderful weekend!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment