Wednesday 4 November 2020

Day Three of Previews!

   


WELCOME to Day THREE of the
Your Next Stamp NOVEMBER 2020 Previews!!

We are showcasing the all new November stamp and dies all this week with 
a Instagram Hop on Thursday!

For my second Sneak Peek, I am using the stamp set called 
Tea-riffic Holiday as well as the Cute Bows stamp set and Die!
I stamped the cute Kitty image on Copic Paper and coloured it with Copic markers. Next, I cut out a red frame using the Stitched Rectangle Frames Dies and adhered the image behind it. Using one of the bow stamps, I stamped it on some cardstock and the cut it out with the Die and used a glitter pen all over it to add some sparkle. Lastly, I put everything onto some of the gorgeous paper from the Winter Plaid Paper Pad.

Each Preview Day we are giving away the sets being previewed!

The FULL Release and INSTAGRAM Hop starts on THURSDAY November 5th at 11 AM!

Hope you enjoyed this preview and if you would like to see more come back tomorrow for another preview!
Then join us on Thursday on IG for the HOP!
 My Instagram is  @sue.th and join in all the fun!

Have a great day!
Sue


20 comments:

  1. BEAUTIUFL job with the ADORABLE new image!!! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! Beautiful colour combination—I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. I like the colors and the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. I am really loving these bows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colouring on this super adorable card. Also, loving these new bows too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable kitty and card, love the cute image and your colours. Great design too.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kitty looks so snug and happy
    in the cup. Cute card.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, your kitty is so cute in a mug. Nice job designing the whole card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's always time for tea. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really am enjoying this hop! Your coloring is tea-rific! Unfortunately I dont do instant gram so I cannot do that, but I'm grateful to see the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this cat is adorable! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cat inside the cup is too cute, you did a great job on this cute card

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's my favorite stamp set from new release!
    So pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have two kitties at home and that stamp will be a perfect match to our christmas cards

    ReplyDelete