Friday 30 October 2020

    


Good Morning And Welcome to a 
Challenge Day
from Your Next Stamp!

The Challenge for this week is:
  Candy Inspiration!

What a purr-fect challenge for this week because Halloween is on Saturday!
Although this Halloween will look a lot different this year its still fun to make cards for the occasion!

Here is my card I made and I used the stamp set called Happy Meoween!!

 I stamped the little kity in the pumpkin and coloured it with Copic markers.
 I then cut it out using the Stitched Scallop Die. Then I layered everything using the papers from the Fabulous Fall Paper Pad and added a bit of bling from the Spooky Cute Gumdrops!!
You can find ALL the products HERE at Your Next Stamp.
And remember to follow us on Instagram as well!

#sue.th and  #yournextstamp


Have a wonderful day and Happy Halloween!!!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment