Sunday 22 November 2020

YNS Christmas Series- Day Two!

     

Good Morning And 
Welcome to
Day Two 
of our 
Special Christmas Series
from 
This week we are featuring five stamp sets: 
Paw-liday Pups, Cool Winter Cats, Happy EggNog Season, Merry Mouse Eve and Holiday Sparkle!

Today I am using  an adorable stamp set called Cool Winter Cats! 

I stamped the cat and coloured it with Copic markers and some Prismacolor pencils. For the sentiment I stamped it with Versafine ink and then cut it out using the Stitched Rectangle Dies (prob my FAV dies!!) Next, I layered everything onto some coloured cardstock and patterned papers. Lastly, I tied some organza ribbon and little pinecones.


Stay tuned all this week for more Christmas Series Cards and projects!!

For an added bonus YNS is giving you 50% OFF the featured stamp sets this week!!!!
Get them while supplies last!

Have a wonderful Sunday!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment