Friday 30 November 2018

Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!!

Good Morning!

It is that time again for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!!
This is a fantastic Hop and Your Next Stamp is one of the Super Sponsors of this event!

Here is my card using the Fleece Navidad Stamp Set and matching Dies!


I stamped the Sheep onto Copic paper, coloured it with Copic markers and then used the matching dies to cut it out. Then I layered some papers from the Mint Cocoa Kisses Paper Pad and finished it off with a sentiment and some Winter Wonderland Sparkly Gumdrops.

Join in all the fun at the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and visit the YNS Store for all the supplies I used!


Thanks for looking!
Sue


12 comments:

  1. Cute darling image and fun card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little sheep. So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, this is so cute! Love the mix of colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your paper combo no this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image and wonderful card design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful festive coffee card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful! Love the colors and that sweet sheep! Maura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my garshness! What a sweet set and pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a clever combination of papers. I really like your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im feeling the minty vibe of this card!so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never would have thought you would be able to see that small an image on patterned paper but you proved me very wrong! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete