Tuesday 27 November 2018

Sneak Peek of my December Daily!

Well, its that time of year again and I thought I would show you what I have been working on in anticipation of December 1st!
December 1st is when I will be starting my December Daily Book!
I will be documenting and taking pictures of everyday in December up until the 25th and sometimes I go right through to New Years.

Here is the cover of my Book for this 2018 Season:


For the book I am using the Simple Stories Merry and Bright 6x8 Binder. I then added some burlap and plaid ribbon from my stash and some red tinsel Thickers. The Joy is a wood veneer which I double embossed with the Ranger Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder. I also embossed one of the smaller snowflakes as well.

Stay tuned for more of my December Daily book pages!
Thanks for looking,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment