Friday 16 November 2018

New Sketch Challenge at Your Next Stamp today!

Happy Friday everyone and welcome to a wonderful Friday at


We have a new SKETCH Challenge for you starting today!

Here is my card I made using the AMAZING new stamp set called Christmas Wrapping Paper
It is a huge stamp that you can use as backgrounds, the focal point or just stamp onto a card!

I stamped this stamp with Versamark ink and heat embossed it in White. Then I used some DIstess Oxide inks to colour the background. Next, I sprayed the background with water to create distress marks and Gold Shimmer spray. I also heat embossed the sentiment with a sparkle red embossing powder and then added some of the gold gumdrops.

Join us in this Challenge and you could win a stamp set of your choice!!


Challenge open through 11/29 at midnight EST - One random winner 
receives YNS Store gift certificate!
Commenting open through 11/21 at midnight EST - One random comment 
wins stamp set of their choice!

Have a wonderful weekend!!
Sue







No comments:

Post a Comment