Thursday 8 November 2018

November Releases are here!!!

Welcome to the NOVEMBER 2018 RELEASE from
Your Next Stamp
Are you LOVING the MID WEEK Releases!!
We have some awesome new Holiday things for you this month and you are going to LOVE them!

 AND because YNS is always generous.......

Just for 4 days YNS is also giving you 20% off of your purchase!!
 All the products are in the YNS Store HERE!

Make sure you hop around to all the blogs featured in the link list located at the bottom of this post for lots of inspiration using the new products!

  For my first card I used the stamp set called: Holiday Sparkle
This is a great set featuring the little Bunnies we all love playing in the snow!
I stamped the images with our Black Olive Ink and created a little scene. Then I coloured everything with Copic markers. Lastly I stamped the sentiment and some of the snowflakes and finished it off with the new Winter Wonderland Gumdrops.

Here is my second card using a gorgeous set called: Winter Critters Wreath

I stamped the wreath and  coloured it with Copic markers.Then I cut it out using the matching die. This is such a cool and unusual set because the wreath is open and very neat! I added some wood grain paper and made the wreath so it looks like it is on a door! Then with the new Panel Shape Dies I cut out a space and stamped the sentiment in the interior.

Here's the new stuff!






Thank you SO much for stopping by and hopping with us!

The lucky winner will be announced on the Your Next Stamp Blog on November 16th!
You could win a $25 Gift Certificate to YNS!

Hop ends on November 14th at 12 midnight (EST)

Now it is time to head over to the next blog but before you go,
don't forget to leave a comment!

Have a great day!
Sue


21 comments:

  1. Such great sets and dies - really love those holiday wreaths and the winter wonderland set too! Beautiful creations with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet and adorable creations :) Love the first one a lot, it is such a cute scene filled with joy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this new open wreath is so unique and gorgeous.😍💕 Such adorable scene you have created!! Love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet cards! I love the second and how it's on the wood background! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are absolutely beautiful and your colouring is amazing! I really love the background that you created on you first card! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors on the snow scene and the wood background for your wreath

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both your cards are sweet, but that background on the bunny card is so unexpected! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are sooo cute! I love the background on the bunny card and great coloring

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really great cards. Love all of the cute critters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute scene and adorable critter wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  11. darling cards - love the background on the second card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the animals in the wreath!!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my.... so cute. Those snowbunnies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards! :) The second one is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the wreaths with the
    animals already added in.
    The wood grain behind the
    wreath is great. Fun cards.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable cards!I love the background paper on the second one

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cards are absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your cards are gorgeous! I really like the soft colors with the first card! And oh my goodness I am soooo loving your second card! I love the woodgrain printed paper for the background with the lovely wreath on top of it hanging down with all the little critters so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable and sweet cards!!! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous cards, I especially love your cute bunnies!

    ReplyDelete