Saturday 1 December 2018

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


It's another day for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!!
This is a fantastic Hop and Your Next Stamp is one of the Super Sponsors of this event!

Here is my card using the  Holiday Mice Stamp Set and matching Dies!
I stamped the mouse onto Copic paper, coloured it with Copic markers and then used the matching dies to cut it out. Then I layered some papers, added a vellum snowflake and a gold flag.

Join in all the fun at the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and visit the YNS Store for these supplies I used!

Thanks for looking!
Sue

10 comments:

  1. Sweet card and love the critter in the cup. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that little mouse in the teacup is SO adorable!I may have to put that stamp set on my wish list

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little guy is ADORABLE. Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that square card design with the little mouse in the cup and the snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! What a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable holiday mice stamp set and your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ITs a lovely and sweet card!

    ReplyDelete