Friday 30 November 2018

New Challenge at YNS today!

Happy Friday everyone and welcome to a wonderful Friday at


We have a "A Caroling we go!" Challenge for you starting today!
This is a challenge based on a Christmas Carol or Seasonal Song

I chose "I'm dreaming of  a White Christmas" for my song!
Here is my card I made using the Holiday Sparkle stamp set. 
I thought this was perfect because we are a family of skiers and look forward to getting the snow!


I stamped the Bunny and coloured it with Copics. matching dies. Then I used the Double Pierced Hills Die, and paper from the Holiday Joy Paper Pad for the background.




Join us in this Challenge and you could win a stamp set of your choice!!

Challenge open through 12/13 at midnight est - One random winner receives YNS Store gift certificate!
Commenting open through 12/5 at midnight est - One random comment wins stamp set of choice!

Have a wonderful weekend!!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment