Sunday 21 November 2021

Holly Berry Circle Die from YNS!

Welcome to the last day of the 
Christmas Release and Spotlight 2021!

For this card I am using the Holly Berry Circle Die!
This is a gorgeous die begging to be paper pieced…and that is what I did with it!
I cut the die with white and then green cardstock and paper pieced all the little Holly leaves into the circle spaces. Then I used some stickles for the berries. For the Merry a Christmas I cut it out of glitter paper and then again with white cardstock and layered them to give a more 3D effect. To finish it off I layered glitter white cardstock and regular,at and layer the circle on top!

You can find everything now at the YNS  shop and make sure you 
join us all this week for more inspiration.
AND
Be sure to comment!

NOW

Have a wonderful day!
Sue

2 comments: