Monday 15 November 2021

Welcome to the DAY ONE of the 
Christmas Release and Spotlight 2021!



For this card I used the brand new snowball stencil! This was so much fun and I used some clear texture paste and put some Prisma Glitter on top of it. Then I stamped the kitty image onto some Nina cardstock and coloured it using my Copic markers. Lastly, I heat embossed some black embossing powder directly onto some vellum.

Be sure to check out everything going on this week because it is jammed with all the new stamps, dies and stencils!

AND
Be sure to comment!

Will will pull comments from YNS Blog, YNS IG & Designer Blogs.  All comments left over the 6 spotlight days will be entered in the draw for a $50.00 YNS egift Card.

NOW

Have a wonderful day!
Sue

15 comments:

  1. This little kittie is just adorable, beautiful holiday colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this on your IG account..love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love the kitty
    sitting on the candy cane.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love using vellum to stamp sentiments on. Love this really fun design and oh so cute kitty candy cane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the traditional look of this. The green and red are great with your adorable critter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! I love the little kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the dog best but this little kitty is pretty cute. Nothing like Christmas kittens

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh such a cute little card! That would be fun for a grandchild

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card that feels like Christmas! Love candy cane images and kitty makes it purrrrfectly Christmas warm and fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww, what a darling image (I love kitties) and fabulous card, Sue. I love it!

    ReplyDelete