Friday 19 November 2021

Day Five of Christmas at Your Next Stamp!

Welcome to the DAY FIVE of the 
Christmas Release and Spotlight 2021!

For this card I am using the Holiday Song Birds Set!


For this card I stamped the birds onto some Nina paper and coloured them with my Copic markers. Then I used the matching die and cut them out. I created a background using my Distress inks and popped up the birds in the middle. Then I stamped the music notes and the sentiment.


You can find everything now at the YNS  shop and make sure you 
join us all this week for more inspiration.
AND
Be sure to comment!

Will will pull comments from YNS Blog, YNS IG & Designer Blogs.  All comments left over the 6 spotlight days will be entered in the draw for a $50.00 YNS egift Card.

NOW

Have a wonderful day!
Sue

12 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the birdies
    singing on the mangle.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute it looks in purple!!!!!! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love your little festive birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fa la la la darling card. The purple makes me think evening midnight mass and starting the holidays with a song. Tweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab blended background for these tweet birds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has everything that I just love! Birdies, purple, pretty inking, Christmas! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable birds and great color combo!

    ReplyDelete