Wednesday 17 November 2021

Gnome Christmas at YNS!

Welcome to the DAY THREE of the 
Christmas Release and Spotlight 2021!


For my first cards I used the new stamp set called Home Sweet Gnome. How cute is this set ?!



For these cards  I  stamped the images onto some Copic paper and then used my Copic markers to colour them. Then I layered them onto some cardstock bases and papers from the Holiday Joy paper pad. To finish them off I stamped the little sentiments and highlighted some of the house with a white gel pen.



For my third card I used the brand new Holly Berry Circle Die! I cut it several times from white, red and green to start. Then I layered two of the circles and paper pieced it with all the little Holly. Then I used some Stickles for the berries and cut the Merry Christmas die with some glitter paper.

You can find everything now at the YNS a shop and make sure you 
join us all this week for more inspiration.
AND
Be sure to comment!

Will will pull comments from YNS Blog, YNS IG & Designer Blogs.  All comments left over the 6 spotlight days will be entered in the draw for a $50.00 YNS egift Card.

NOW

Have a wonderful day!
Sue

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, the Christmas gnome house is adorable. I have never seen such a thing. SO CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute cards!! I love the sweet little fairytale houses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so fun. This is the best mushroom house I've ever seen. Really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gnome lodging is
    cute. Looks snug and
    warm. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you left out the actual gnomes and just used the accessories. Totally cute idea. Stretching you or supplies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These are all terrific! I love the new sentiments and the gnomes

    ReplyDelete
  7. How delightfully sweet that little gnomie house is. Love your card. Sue. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love paperpiecing and this is serious and professional piecing. Love it. Great paper choices. Those houses are A.dor.a.ble so stinkin cute and love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable gnome houses! Love the holly design too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The little gnome houses are sooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete