Thursday 18 November 2021

Day Four at Your Next Stamp!

Welcome to the DAY FOUR of the 
Christmas Release and Spotlight 2021!

For this card I am using the Tweet Festive Greeting Set!

For this card I stamped all the boughs in three different colours and then stamped the birdies and the ornaments. I then coloured them with Copic markers and added some white gel pen for highlights! I took the panel and glued it to a red cardstock base which I had trimmed into a mini slimline card size.


You can find everything now at the YNS a shop and make sure you 
join us all this week for more inspiration.
AND
Be sure to comment!

Will will pull comments from YNS Blog, YNS IG & Designer Blogs.  All comments left over the 6 spotlight days will be entered in the draw for a $50.00 YNS egift Card.

NOW

Have a wonderful day!
Sue

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic. Love the little
    critters hanging from the
    ornaments. The boughs
    are great. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Those birds handing on the ornaments are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little Chickies are so cute! I love them the new stamp sets are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little birds are really adorable. I love how there are so many. NICE

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! I love the little birdies on the ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorbs! Being a bird nerd, I love this cute set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super tweet. Gotta laugh, for some reason that song "wrecking ball" by Miley is ringing in my head. Ha. Tweet tweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card! I love the cute ornaments!

    ReplyDelete