Thursday 9 June 2022

Who wants a sneak peek?


WELCOME to Day TWO of the
Your Next Stamp's JUNE 2022 Previews!!

We are showcasing the all new JUNE stamp and dies all this week with 
a LIVE RELEASE on Monday June 13th followed by an Instagram Hop on the 14th!


For my Sneak Peek, I am using the new STENCIL called 
Gumdrop Flower Stencil with Grass Edge 
and a new stamp set called Thank You Sentiments! 

Can I tell you I absolutely LOVE this cute little flower stencil! 

I started by ink blending some pink inks through the stencil onto some white cardstock. Then I used some clear medium on top of what I just ink blended. I took the stencil off and sprinkled it with some prism glitter and let it dry. To finish it off I added some gumdrops (which fit perfectly inside these!) and added the sentiment from the Thank You Sentiments set.


And here are the goods!



The FULL Release and INSTAGRAM Hop starts on Monday and Tuesday at 11 AM!

Hope you enjoyed this preview!

 My Instagram is  @sue.th and join in all the fun!

Have a great day!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment