Tuesday 14 June 2022

New Release IG Hop!

Welcome to the JUNE 2022
 INSTAGRAM HOP
for the NEW Releases
from Your Next Stamp!


Today we are over on Instagram for a Hop but I thought I would show you the card I made for today!

Its using the new Red Panda Stamp set and matching dies as well as the Fishtail Frames Dies and the Bubble Stencil!

I stamped the Panda onto some Nina cardstock and coloured it with Copic markers along with the little birdie. Then I cut them out using the matching dies. On some Kraft cardstock I ink blended the Bubbles Stencil and then added some white highlights. Lastly, I cut out some green cardstock with the Fishtail Frames Die and again in white. Then I used the white insert for my sentiment and inserted it into the green frame.

And here is what everything looks like!



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Now go join in all the fun on IG:   #sue.th and #yournextstamp


Thanks,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment