Wednesday 22 June 2022

Showcase Day at YNS!

Good Morning!
Today is my special release day where I will showcase one of the awesome
 new stamp sets just released from Your Next Stamp

The set I am using is called Beary Hot Summer and it is absolutely adorable!


I started by stamping the little bear onto some Copic cardstock and colouring him with Copic markers. Then I cut it out using the matching dies. For the background I used some Distress inks and ink blended a beach and water scene. Then I popped the bear up on the beach and added a sentiment to the bottom.

I went back in and highlighted with some white gel pen and then filled in his mask with some Glossy Accents to simulate glass.

All the supplies can be found at YNS and while you are there check out all the wonderful new releases!
And follow me on Instagram at @sue.th 

Thanks for looking!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment