Wednesday 29 June 2022

Showcase Day at Your Next Stamp!

Good Morning!
Today is another special release day where I get to showcase one of the awesome
 new stamp sets just released from Your Next Stamp

The set I am using today is called NAUTICAL FUN and it IS so fun!
Look at all the beautiful creatures and sayings in this!

I started by stamping the boat and octopus onto some Copic cardstock and colouring them with Copic markers. Then I cut it out using the matching dies. For the background ink blended with the new Waves and Shells Stencil and the Puffy Cloud Stencil. 
Lastly, I added a strip onto the bottom for the sentiment, popped the octopus up and added some gel pen highlights and a Gumdrop!


All the supplies can be found at YNS and while you are there check out all the wonderful new releases!
And follow me on Instagram at @sue.th 

Thanks for looking!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment