Thursday 4 March 2021

The new Releases are Here!

  


Welcome to the MARCH 2021
NEW RELEASE AND INSTAGRAM HOP
from Your Next Stamp!

The card I made for you today features a new set called: Spring Kitten and it is SO cute! 
I created a card for you today using the masked technique and this set was perfect for doing that!
I stamped the little kitty on Copic paper and then I masked it. I used Distress Oxide Ink for the background and then coloured the image with Copic markers. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment and added some highlights with a white gel pen.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Take advantage of the Discount Code YNS is offering!

NOW

BECAUSE…..

Each preview day, comments left on the YNS blog and IG will be selected to win one of  the sets being showcased.   Day 1 - 3 comments and each wins 1 set, Day 2 - 4 comments and each wins a set and Day 3 - 3 comments and each wins 1 set.  Winners announced the day after each preview day.
On Release day, (Thursday) we will have an IG hop, going live at 11 am.  
  3 commentors selected from comments left on IG posts will win $25.00 YNS egift cards! 

Have a wonderful day!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment