Monday 22 March 2021

Its all Spring at Your Next Stamp!

  


Good Morning!
Today is my special release day where I will showcase one of the awesome
 new stamp sets just released from Your Next Stamp

The set I am using is called Spring Smiles and it is absolutely adorable!


I started by stamping the image onto some Copic cardstock and colouring it with my Copic markers. Then I did a bit of highlighting in white and cut it out using the matching dies and the Scalloped Circle Die.
I layered everything onto some cardstock and patterned paper from the Happy Spring Paper Pad and then added some Pink Pizzaz gumdrops.

All the supplies can be found at YNS and while you are there check out all the wonderful new releases!
And follow me on Instagram at @sue.th 

Thanks for looking!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment