Friday 19 March 2021

Cool Inspiration Day at YNS!

    

Good Morning And Welcome to a 
Challenge Day
from Your Next Stamp!
Today we are challenging you to a "Cool Inspiration" Project!
and here is the picture for some inspiration!

For my card I went with the stamp set called Happy Cat. I am pairing this stamp set with the gift card Holder Die set, the matching dies and some gumdrops! 
This is the front of the gift card holder which I cut out using the perfect die set. It was SO easy! You just glue it in two spots! I covered the holder with some patterned paper, stamped the cat onto some Copic paper, coloured it and cut it out. (Using the perfect matching dies!) Then I stamped the sentiment and added some gumdrops.

For the inside, I also layered some patterned paper and cardstock and stamped the little gift card image.
There! All done!

You can find ALL the sets HERE.
And remember to follow us on Instagram as well!

#sue.th and  #yournextstamp

Have a wonderful day!
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute. What a fun sentiment to go with that gift card holder!

    ReplyDelete