Friday 19 March 2021

Coffee Lovers Unite!!

 


Its my favourite time of year again!
Time for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!

Your Next Stamp is an AWESOME sponsor of this Hop and today I am sharing 
a card I created using the COFFEE CUTIES Stamp and Die Set.

I stamped the image onto some watercolour paper and coloured it with my Daniel Smith watercolors. Then I cut it out using the matching dies. For the base I covered half of it in patterned paper and then cut some kraft with the Curved Scallop Edge Die.
Lastly, I added some of my favourite Gumdrops!
 These ones are called The Perfect Blend. (Perfect for this Hop, right?)

Your Next Stamp is a Super Sponsor of this event, AND
you can join in all the fun HERE!
The Hop runs from March 19th to the 26th!

Thanks for looking and Happy Hopping!
Sue

1 comment:

  1. So cute! What a cheery card.. That sentiment is exactly how I feel about now! We all need our friends.

    ReplyDelete