Wednesday 19 August 2020

YNS Release Special!

 


HELLO!! And Welcome to a 
Special August Birthday New Release Day
from Your Next Stamp!

Today is my day to highlight one of the fabulous new releases just launched yesterday!
Did you know? YNS turned 11 years this month!!

I am highlighting the new stamp set called Happy Gnomies and the matching Dies 
as well as a new Heart Striped Die.

This was such a fun card to make! I decided to make a slimline (long) card this time and layered some hearts from the new striped die. One of them I used the stripes and the
 other two I just used the plain heart. (Both come in the set!)
I stamped the little Gnomie from the Happy Gnomies set and coloured him with Copic markers. Then I cut him out using the matching dies. I also stamped a sentiment from the set onto one of the hearts on my card.
Lastly, I adhered the Gnomie with some foam tape and then hand drew some black lines in a double pattern along the outline of the card and added some gumdrops from the Winter Wonderland Sparkly collection.




You can find ALL the new August Releases HERE.
And remember to follow us on Instagram as well!

#sue.th and  #yournextstamp

YNS is giving you an awesome savings code for a discount!!
Have a wonderful day!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment