Saturday 15 August 2020

August Previews!! YNS

 


WELCOME to Day ONE of the
Your Next Stamp AUGUST 2020 Previews!!

This new set is SO much fun!!
Its called Quarantini!
Isn't that SO fitting for our times right now? Make a card with this and make someone smile!

I stamped the image on Kraft cardstock and then coloured it with Copic markers and prismacolor pencils. Then I stamped the sentiment and put everything together using some Stitched Square Dies and then some gumdrops for bling!



The FULL Release and INSTAGRAM Hop starts on TUESDAY August 18th to the 23rd and it all starts at 11 AM!

We are giving away stamp set being previewed pulling from comments left on YNS blog, designers blogs and YNS IG . Winners will be announced on YNS blog 8/18.  

Hope you enjoyed this preview and if you would like to see more come back on
Tuesday! My Instagram is  @sue.th and join in all the fun!

Have a great day!
Sue




26 comments:

  1. I need a couple of quarantinis!! This card is adorable! This set will come in handy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although i like the poop joke set better, this set definitely has its place! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fun sentiment and cute owl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coloring on kraft and love the added green, my fav color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful CAS card and love the copics on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card. I'd love a Quarantini. That looks like an appletini. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Wouldn't mind one of your quarantinis just now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card! Love this cute owl and the quarantini!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't drink nor does most of my family, but I must have this adorable set!! Love your darling card and the square shape. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun set and just love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quarantini has to be my favorite. Cute card, could sent it to many of my girlfriends. We are missing our happy hours right now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, I love it and this stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute set and your card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun sentiment. Love the
    use of the kraft background.
    Wonderful card. thanks
    for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card! Love the sentiment...
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness. 1 quarantini please! Laughed outloud when I saw this. So stinkin cute cute. Another round please. Tee her

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute guy. He is just precious. I hope that he doesn't fall in...

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a cute image and sentiment. Love your card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  19. this image is perfect for quarantining - so funny

    ReplyDelete
  20. This stamp set made me laugh when I first saw it, which is a really good thing. Your card is super adorable and your colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete