Monday 17 August 2020

Day Three of Previews!!

  


WELCOME to Day THREE of the
Your Next Stamp AUGUST 2020 Previews!!

Another one of our new stamp sets is VERY unique and I had a LOT of fun playing with it!
It is called Dots and Shapes and the possibilities are endless with this set!
It contains dotted shapes as well as solids.

I started by using Distress inks and did a messy background adding a lot of water. Then once it was dry I stamped the solid shapes and wet them with a paintbrush and tipped it so the paint ran down the card. Once that was dry I used a blak ink with the dotted shapes and stamped them on top of the runny images. Lastly...some gumdrops for effect!

The FULL Release and INSTAGRAM Hop starts on TUESDAY August 18th to the 23rd and it all starts at 11 AM!

We are giving away stamp set being previewed pulling from comments left on YNS blog, designers blogs and YNS IG . Winners will be announced on YNS blog 8/18.  

Hope you enjoyed this preview and if you would like to see more come back on
Tuesday! My Instagram is  @sue.th and join in all the fun!

Have a great day!
Sue



20 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, love the messy background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, I love it including
    the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, great card. What a fun way to use those images. This set is a great one for all occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great idea using those stamps. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me of myself. I am melting in the heat :) This is a cool technique. I need to branch out, so this is good for me to see. It gives me ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Clever idea and design! Have to give that a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look like some yummy lollipops on sticks. My interpretation. It's cute. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you used the Dots and Shapes set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the offset stamping and the watercolour background

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have tried this technique a few times, but just can't get it to look this good! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very arty card - thanks for the ideas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the addition of the
    dotted shapes. Little
    details like that make
    any card better. thanks
    for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing I love how you did your background.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome art look to
    your card. Great use
    of the stamps.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  15. This has been such a fun hop! A very nice celebration card... I like the dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love how you designed this card! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the 'arty' look of your card, this looks a very useful set

    ReplyDelete