Tuesday 18 August 2020

Happy Birthday YNS!

  

WELCOME to our HOP DAY of the
Your Next Stamp AUGUST 2020 Previews!!

The FULL Release and INSTAGRAM Hop starts at 11am and we are CELEBRATING
becuase
YNS is 11 YEARS OLD!

Can I tell you that this is one of my ALL TIME fav sets!!!!! 
I have a few loved ones who are getting married in the next year (hopefully, fingers crossed!) and I knew I had to use this darling set to make nuptial cards!

Hammies are so adorable so I coloured them with Copic markers and then cut the balloon out with the matching dies. Then I adhered it onto some patterned papers, stamped the beautiful sentiment and added some gumdrop bling!




NOW GO to  Instagram @sue.th and join in all the fun!

and afterwards, go to the YNS website to get all the new things and use this sweet discount!

Have a wonderful week!
Sue



1 comment: