Monday 8 June 2020

June Previews!!!



WELCOME to Day ONE of the
Your Next Stamp JUNE 2020 Preview!!

The FULL Release and Hop starts on THURSDAY June 11th at 11 AM!
We are doing something a little different this month!!!  We are celebrating the Your Next Stamp June new release with an inspiration filled Instagram Hop!  

Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE coffee! So this set was a perfect one for me!
Its called Coffee Characters and I just think the little characters are so cute!
Of course I had to pick the little "mousie" (as my daughter used to say!). I started by stamping the image with Black Olive ink onto some Neenah cardstock. Then I coloured it in using Copic markers. For the tag I used another NEW item! Its the Cool Tags Six Die Set.
I cut it out and then backed it with some paper for the little cheese holes to show through. On the background I used some patterned papers from the Summer Plaid Paper Set and then finished it off with some Rainbow Sparkle Gumdrops!



Each preview day, we will be giving away the stamp sets being showcased. Each individual set will go a winner based on randomly selected comments left on the YNS blog or YNS IG. Leave all your comments by June 10th at midnight EST. 
The winners will be announced on June 11th.

  
Hope you enjoyed this preview and if you would like to see more come back
Thursday at 11AM EST on my Blog and Instagram @sue.th and join in all the fun!

Have a great day!
Sue





23 comments:

  1. Great layers! I like the color mix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combo of colors, love the layering, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! The mousie is so adorable!! I love the creative design.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet, adorable card!
    Thanks so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Love that cute mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Love the mousie too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tag on the card.
    the little mouse is so cute.
    fun card. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun tag and sweet image. I agree with the statement!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card! That mouse in the coffee cup is my favorite image from the coffee characters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the hole filled tag--like cheese---behind. This is really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this coffee stamp set!
    your tag is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome and fun card. I need all of these!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute with the mousie and I Like the cheese background.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really cute! Love the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow what a cute card with tag on the front! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. O I love this set with the matching diecuts!! So versatile! Great job!

    ReplyDelete