Friday 26 June 2020

How does your Garden grow?

We have a brand new Challenge for you this week!

The theme this week is HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW?
Such a fun Challenge this week because YNS has SOO many cute critter, flowers and
garden themes to work with!
Like this little guy from the Looking Sharp Stamp Set!
In my card I also used some awesome dies and they are the Stitched Square Frame Die and Wild Flower and Grass Border Die.
I stamped the little Hedgie onto some Nina Cardstock and coloured it with Copic markers. Then I cut it out using the matching dies. For the background, I layered some cardstock with the grass I cut out, put it behind the frame and then bumped it up onto some papers from the Fairytale Magic Paper Pad.







Go and see all the amazing products in the STORE and then
Join us in the Challenges! 

There is a comment to win a free stamp set opportunity on the YNS Blog, IG and FB; comments must be left by July 1st, winner announced on 7/3.  challenge runs through July 9th at midnight EST.

Thank you for looking and have a great day!
Sue








No comments:

Post a Comment