Friday 12 June 2020

Shake, Shake, Shake it Up!

We have a brand new Challenge for you this week!

The theme this week is SHAKE IT UP!
I LOVE making Shaker cards so this Challenge was perfect for me!
You will have a lot of fun joining us in this Challenge!
As you probably saw yesterday, we release a HUGE amount of new stamps and dies and I used the Coffee Characters with the Matching Dies for my Shaker card today! I stamped the owl and coloured it with some Copic markers, then cut it out with the dies.
I also used the Stitched Circle Die to create the window for my shaker and finished it off by stamping the sentiment.


Go and see all the amazing products in the STORE 
AND, HURRAY while the promo is still on: FREE SHIPPING!

There is a comment to win a free stamp set opportunity on the YNS Blog, IG and FB; comments must be left by June 17th, winner announced on June 19th. The challenge runs through June 25th at midnight EST.

Thanks and have a great day!
Sue











No comments:

Post a Comment