Friday 29 May 2020

Sparkle and Shine Day!

Come and have fun with us in a brand new Challenge!!!

The theme this week is Sparkle and Shine!

This was a fun Challenge because I love glitter and bling.
I love this Falling Stars Die so I knew I had to incorporate it somehow!

For my card, I  die cut the stars and then backed it with some gold glitter card stock. Then I stamped the little butterfly from the Spread your Wings Set and coloured it with some Copic markers. Lastly, I cut out the butterfly using the matching dies and stamped the sentiment.



Go and see all the wonderful products in the STORE and then
Join us in the Challenges! 

There is a comment to win a free stamp set opportunity on the YNS Blog, IG and FB; comments must be left by June 3rd, winner announced on 6/5.  challenge runs through June 11th at midnight EST.
Thanks and have a great day!
Sue












No comments:

Post a Comment