Friday 7 February 2020

Create your own Background!

We have a brand new Challenge for you this week!

The theme this week is Create Your Own Background!

 For this one, I am using the sweet stamp set called :Birthday Surprises!
as well as the matching dies.

 For this one I pulled out my metallic watercolours and did a washed background with three colours. Then I went back in when it was dry and highlighted using some silver and gold flecks of watercolour paint.
I stamped the little dog from the stamp set onto Copic paper and the coloured him using my Copic markers. Then I cut it out using the perfect matching dies and added it to the background. Lastly I stamped the sentiment and adhered it to some cardstock.

Go and see all the fantastic products in the STORE and then
Join us in the Challenges! 
(They are every two weeks)

There is a comment to win a free stamp set opportunity on the YNS Blog, IG and FB; comments must be left by Feb 12th, winner announced on 2/14.  challenge runs through Feb 20th at midnight EST.
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!
Sue






No comments:

Post a Comment