Tuesday 11 February 2020

Who Wants a Sneak Peek?



WELCOME to Day 2 of the
Your Next Stamp FEBRUARY 2020 Preview!!

The FULL Release and Blog Hop
starts on THURSDAY at 11 AM!

Since I am so excited about this collection, how about a Sneak Peek!!

Here is one of the new stamp sets called: PIGS CAN FLY!!

Isn't this just SO cute!! Love these Piggies!
I stamped the little pigs and coloured them with Copic markers. Then I cut them out using the matching dies. For the background I used Distress Oxide inks and then some watercolour splatter. For the Happy Birthday I cut out the oval using the NEW Round Panel Shaped Dies and then stamped the sentiment behind the opening.


 This month is just jammed with amazing new dies and stamps
it is really going to be hard to choose what you love most!

Karen is giving away each of the sets being previewed.  Today, 3 random comments will be selected from the YNS blog or IG and each person will win 1 of the 3 sets.  All comments must be left by February 12th at midnight and the winners will be announced on 2/13.

Hope you enjoyed this preview and if you would like to see more come back
Thursday at 11AM EST and join in all the fun!

Have a great day!
Sue



14 comments:

  1. Love the new rounded stitch die and your card is so cute with Pig images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is my favourite stamp set of today's launch! Pigs Can Fly is a so cute and fun set!!! :D They are just outstanding, as your card shows so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and I love the snort out loud (when laughing) sentiment! My sister does this and so therefore I will have to, one way or another, get these flying pigs; make a card for her with this sentiment and send it via air-pig mail! My mom will appreciate it too! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. the little
    piggies are floating
    above the fray and enjoying
    life. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little pigs are darling! Very sweet and fun card, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You picked my favorite set! The pigs are SO CUTE. I would love to use these guys on cards for our son!!!! He wants to learn to do these things. he has gone skydiving twice. YIKES

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little pigs! I like the card you created! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute sky scene with these piggies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pigs are looking super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are some cute little piggies!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great color work on those cutie piggies!

    ReplyDelete