Friday 23 August 2019

Anything but a Card at Your Next Stamp!!

Happy Friday everyone and welcome to a New Challenge at


We have a new "ANYTHING BUT A CARD" Challenge for you starting today!

Here is my little treat bag I made using the Beautiful Butterflies stamp set!
This set is SO uplifting it is perfect for cards, tags and more!

I stamped the images with Black Olive Ink and coloured the butterfly using Copic markers. Then I used the Cool Tag Four Die to cut out the little stitched tag.
 For some bling on the flowers I added some Sugar Rush Sparkly Gumdrops!
Join us in this Challenge and you could win an awesome stamp set!!!

  There is a comment to win a free stamp set opportunity on the YNS Blog, IG and FB; comments must be left by August 28th, winner announced on August 30th.  challenge runs through September 5th at midnight EST.

Have a wonderful weekend!!
Sue




No comments:

Post a Comment