Friday 9 August 2019

New Challenge at YNS!

Happy Friday everyone and welcome to a New Challenge at


We have a new "THANK YOU" Challenge for you starting today!

Here is my card I made using the Totally Narly stamp set!
This set is one of my favourites and the fish as SO cute!
For the sentiment I used one from the Waddles Beach Fun set.
I stamped the fishy with Black Olive Ink and coloured it using Copic markers. 
 For the background, I used paper from the Seas The Day Paper pad and then I added a few Crystal Clear Gumdrops. 

Join us in this Challenge and you could win an awesome stamp set!!!

All projects will be posted on the YNS blog.  There is a comment to win a free stamp set opportunity on the YNS Blog, IG and FB; comments must be left by August 14th, winner announced on August 16th.  challenge runs through August 22nd at midnight EST.

Have a wonderful weekend!!
Sue




No comments:

Post a Comment