Sunday 1 September 2019

New September Card Kit from Ninabrook!


Good Morning Everyone!

I am back this month and my Ninabrook package was filled with BEAUTIFUL papers and embellishments from My Minds Eye!

For my first card I layered some of the pretty patterned papers and then some of the embellishments from the pack. Then added a few drops of Nuvo for bling!

I just loved this sentiment for my next card (Its an embellishment card!) 
so I layered it onto some patterned papers. 

For the third card I also layered one of the embellishments over different patterned papers and another cut out. Then I added some Nuvo glitter in a line!



Papers and Embellishments in the Card Kit:

 Additional Ninabrook Supplies Used:

   



Thank you for taking the time to look!
Want to get the papers and embellishments I used?
Go to NINABROOK and shop for all the supplies.

Ninabrook is a fantastic online store filled with tons of Papercrafting supplies and run by some wonderful Canadian gals! They are constantly updating the shop with new and exciting items so check back often!

Have a wonderful day!
Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment