Wednesday 7 August 2019

Summer Fun Series with Your Next Stamp!


HELLO!! And Welcome to another day of our 
SUMMER FUN Series
from Your Next Stamp!

Since going back to work (outside the home) I love to leave my daughters little presents,
 especially during the summer holidays!

So I made these cute tags and put them on some new sunglasses for them!



I stamped the images from the Just Keep Floating Stamp Set with Black Olive ink from YNS and then coloured them using my Copic markers. Then I used the Cool Tag Five Die and cut it out. Added some ribbon and all done!
Its always nice to add a little bit of creativity into gifts, and SO easy!

Now it's time to head on over to Instagram and start tagging your friends. Wouldn't it be great to win a $25.00 YNS e-gift card for yourself and win a $10.00 YNS e-gift card for a friend??!! IG posts will be up before 8 am EST each day. Leave all your IG comments on the summer series posts by August 11th at midnight EST to be entered in the draw. Winners will be announced on August 12th

Have a wonderful day!
Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment