Tuesday 4 October 2022

New Release just for SCT!

Good Morning And Welcome to a 
A Special Release Day
at Your Next Stamp!

On the weekend Scrapbook and Card Today Magazine had a virtual Card making event and YNS designed a brand new special stamp and matching dies just for the day!

Its called Snow Globe and it has a cute sky scene with a balloon and little mouse. To compliment the stamp set we have a snow globe die!

I created for you a card using the new set and I just loved working with little gem!

I stamped the inside of the globe and the little bow onto some Copic paper and coloured them with Copic markers. Then I cut the snow globe out with textured cardstock, stamped the sentiment and adhered them onto some patterned paper from the Birthday Boy Collection. Lastly, I cut a scalloped vellum circle and put everything onto it and a circle card.

You can find ALL the products I used HERE.
And remember to follow us on Instagram as well!
#sue.th and  #yournextstamp

Thanks for joining me!
Sue



No comments:

Post a Comment