Friday 28 October 2022

New Challenge at YNS!

Good Morning And Welcome to a
Challenge Day
for Your Next Stamp!

Todays Challenge is: Midnight

So I went with this theme a little differently! We just had a brand new release at YNS of amazing holiday themed stamps and dies and I am IN THE holiday creation mode! So when I thought Midnight....I thought of Santa, cookies, treats etc!
What better way to celebrate than to have a sweet midnight snack!

I used the Holiday Treats stamps and Dies for this project
I stamped all of the little treats and plate onto some Copic paper and coloured it with Copic markers. Then I used the matching dies to cut them all out. I put everything on top of some coloured cardstock and popped some of the images up using the brand new YNS Pop dots!
I finished it off with some glitter and Gumdrops!



You can find ALL the products I used HERE.
And remember to follow us on Instagram as well!
#sue.th and  #yournextstamp

Happy Thanksgiving!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment