Wednesday 26 October 2022

New Release Inspiration

Good Morning And Welcome to my
New Release Individual Spotlight 
for 

Today is a special day, I have created a few things for you from the brand new release at YNS!

For my first project I created a card using the Magical Holiday Moments Stamp set. I made a peek a boo window using some circle dies and stamped the image within the hole. Then I coloured it using Copic markers and some glitter. Then I used some paper from the Winter Plaid collection and stamped a sentiment right on top as well as added a little border. Then I stamped it again onto white cardstock and fussy cut the word SWEET out and adhered it overtop of the word.


For my second project I made some holiday tags!

I stamped the images (From the Snow Adorable Stamp set and the Magical Holiday Moments Set) onto Copic paper and coloured them with Copic markers. Then I cut some complimentary cardstock and used the  new Shaker Globe Die to cut it out. Then I cut it again using gold paper and fussy cut the top off to look like a gold topper, added the matching bow I had coloured and added lots of glitter and a ribbon!





And here are what the sets look like!



Stay tuned all month for more DT inspiration!
and follow us on IG: #sue.th and  #yournextstamp
Thanks for looking!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment