Monday 10 May 2021

Spotlight Series

     

Good Morning And Welcome to a 
Spotlight Series
from Your Next Stamp!
In each day of the Spotlight Series we are showcasing a different
Stamp Set!

Today I will be showing you: Cook Up Some Fun!


This cute little stamp set is perfect for Birthdays or any kind of celebrations and can be masculine or feminine! Today I went with a more masculine coloured card because those are harder for me to make!
I stamped the little chef onto some Nina Cardstock and coloured him with Copic markers. I then fussy cut him out (but there are matching dies!) and popped him up with some foam tape. For the base of the card I used coloured cardstock and paper from the Winter Plaid Collection. (Its back in stock!!!)
Then I cut a white textured circle with the Circle Dies (with Stitching and piercing marks) and layered it over the plaid paper. Lastly, I put on the chef, added a sentiment and some gumdrops!


You can find this set (Maybe at a Discount!!!) and ALL the other sets HERE.
And remember to follow us on Instagram as well!

#sue.th and  #yournextstamp

Have a wonderful day!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment